Buyer’s Market is Home Improvement with a Twist.
What do we mean?
It means three things specifically:
- Value – We search out non-branded vendors who offer excellent quality products at prices much lower than the well known brands you might find at big box stores.
- Savings– We buy manufacturer’s discontinued, overstock, and closeout merchandise – top quality products that can save you up to 80%.
- Service – “No” is not in our vocabulary. If we don’t have it, chances are we can find it. We have more vendors in and around Whatcom County and beyond than most other home improvement stores combined. If it is available, we will find it for you, get it in a reasonable time frame, and sell it to you at a discount.
But wait, there’s more…
Value is central to our mission. Here’s what we mean when we say value:
- Large selection of in-stock merchandise
- Extensive special order ability
- Friendly and helpful sales staff
- No pressure while you shop
- An on-site door shop
- Excellent prices
- Design assistance
- A playroom for children
- A fun shopping environment